Dear, Sun
I have been in a lot of pain since you have left. Things have got worse around. I have been sold to another slave owner. There was no way that Mistress would let plum come along with me. Plum was so hurt when I was taking off with the new slave owner she found her way to escape by jumping under the wagon. Plum was smashed by the metal under the wagon causing her to bleed to death. I hate this new slave home. I have been raped. Now pregnant with a baby coming soon. I want to get out of here. How are you doing, I hope well. Have you heard from our little sister Peach? I really want to get out of this place please come and help me.
I have been in a lot of pain since you have left. Things have got worse around. I have been sold to another slave owner. There was no way that Mistress would let plum come along with me. Plum was so hurt when I was taking off with the new slave owner she found her way to escape by jumping under the wagon. Plum was smashed by the metal under the wagon causing her to bleed to death. I hate this new slave home. I have been raped. Now pregnant with a baby coming soon. I want to get out of here. How are you doing, I hope well. Have you heard from our little sister Peach? I really want to get out of this place please come and help me.
Sincerly
Always

Fredo it seems that in this letter you ask for help which is good. Also its good that you managed to mention recent events in few words. Well if you read the book in 3 days and wrote this it means you a good reader and interpreter. Nice work.
ReplyDeleteNice letter to Sun, bro. I like how you declared for help. I agree with your emotion Always used about how she hated where she was. Good Job!
ReplyDeleteGreat Job Santiago. It seems like you put yourself into Always' position when writing this letter. IT is like you were there. You put great emotions into it and you even explained her suffering.
ReplyDelete